An enthusiastic freelance full stack developer looking for new opportunities!
Full-stack software engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit with 5 years of digital marketing, product management, and community management experience, working in tech (startup to FAANG), education, and music as well as leading a profitable startup. I'm a recent Flatiron School graduate and accustomed to the Agile methodology, working across technical and non-technical teams, and managing project roadmaps.
Twilio Jira Agile
Graphic DesignAdobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Adobe XD
Business ToolsBuffer Mailchimp Salesforce Hootsuite
Sweet Static (Brooklyn, NY)
November 2015 – PresentSweet Static is an independent multimedia music publication and community platform focused on underground artists and music scenes based in Brooklyn, NY.
- Growing at an average of 150% annually in audience size and web metrics
- Organizing and promoting sold-out branded events and showcases across the Northeast region, sometimes working with Planned Parenthood, Everytown Gun Control, and the ACLU for charity benefits
- Overseeing product development, graphic design, HR, editorial planning and editing, and business development
Major League Hacking (New York, NY)
Digital Marketing and Program Coordinator
November 2017 – April 2020Major League Hacking (MLH) is the official student hackathon league.
- Collaborated on new community strategies - increasing completed events by 350% and a 260% increase in attendance, resulting in the empowerment of 13,000+ community members
- Mentored and advised 800+ professional and student organizers (domestic and international) via community building/management and marketing resources to be used by student organizers
- Promoted the community and product offerings via social media, email marketing, in-office events, and partnerships - working closely with sponsors - GitHub, JPMC, BlackRock, Amazon, Google, Twilio, Capital One, etc.
- Created successful email marketing campaigns to an audience of over 140,000+ for various frequencies (seasonally, monthly, and weekly)
King Pizza Records
Publicity / Radio Outreach Assistant
July 2015 - September 2017Brooklyn's tastiest DIY record & tape label.
- Responsible for securing domestic and international coverage of events and artists by attracting the press via press releases, email correspondence, and networking.
- Created marketing and public relations guide to be followed by the label and its artists.
- Maintained close relationships with various radio stations, blogs, and retail stores.
New York University - Kimmel Center (New York, NY)
External Events Scheduler
March 2017 – August 2017New York University is a private research university based in New York City.
- Booked and kept track of 400+ events, resulting in $350,000 in revenue
- Acted as the liaison between NYU and clients, trusted with high levels of sensitive information from both sides
Head Event Booker/Talent Buyer
August 2016 - August 2017A former music venue based in Brooklyn, NY
- Managed 60-100+ events and concerts each month as well as additional space bookings on an event planning calendar
- Calculated the risk/reward factors with events, making sure the venue stayed on/below budget
- Grew and cultivated close relationships with other bookers/promoters, artists, and booking agents
New York University - Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service (New York, NY)
Web Project Coordinator
August 2016 – March 2017New York University is a private research university based in New York City.
- Acted as the liaison between IT web team and the school’s faculty/staff
- Supervised content placement and proofreading and provided feedback to editorial team
June 2020 – October 2020
CUNY - Baruch College - Zicklin School of Business
September 2016 – May 2020
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Administration
Concentration in Marketing Management, Digital Marketing specialization
SUNY - Suffolk County Community College
September 2012 – May 2016
Associate of Science (AS) in Business Administration and Management